28 Aug Summer Institute 2019
1999 Harrison Street Suite 1800 Oakland
Registration Now Open!
Individual Rate: $3,000 per person
Group Rate: $2,500 per person (2 or more participants from same organization)
8am – 8pm
(breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
8am – 5pm
8am – 12pm
This institute is designed specifically for organizational leaders who are charged with heading the diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) efforts in their schools.
As a capstone of this Institute, each participant/organizational team will develop a strategic plan draft for DEI initiatives to share with their school leaders for the 2019-20 academic year.
Areas of Focus Include:
- Organizational Development Principles and Skills
- Personal Leadership Coaching
- Culturally Competent Leadership and Management Development
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational and Cultural Assessments
- Change Leadership & Management Skills
- Building Inclusive and Equitable Cultures and Systems
- Board, Senior Leadership, Employee, Customer/Client, Parent Engagement
- Inclusive Team-Building and Supervision Skills
- Effective Communication and Feedback Development
To support an attentive, individually focused, feedback rich and collaborative environment, we intentionally keep the number of participants small.